Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shux!

I jinxed myself when I whined about work being slow. All of a sudden I'm too busy to change my tampon. Feast or famine, fuckers. So this is just a quick little something I got weighin' heavy on mind.

You know who is even worse than the deafs? Fuckin' people that don't cuss. Is there anyting worse on earth? I surely can't think of one. I would be more comfortable in the presence of a handicapped child molester with an unslightly skin rash and a wandering eye than I would be in the presence of a fuckin' noncusser. Shit's unnatural, yo. The worst are the ones that don't even say damn. How repressed must one be to not even say damn? Or shit? Or cumdumpster?

I had the misfortune to spend a couple of hours with a noncusser today and I feel all dirty and stifled now. Because of her I caught myself saying dang it. And let me tell you, there is pretty much no lower point in my life than catching myself mid-dang it and having to question what my life has become.

3 Comments:

Blogger Casey

It's not really lady like. If you want sound like a drunken sailor, join the military.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Builder Mama

You should come to work with me. We heartily encourage cussin'. The more the better.

Just one more reason I love my fucking job.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

I've always cussed.

I come by it honestly.

My mom was a cusser.

Little Pissy is too.

I'm so proud.

p.s. Casey needs to loosen the fuck up!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home