Monday, March 19, 2007

Oh How I Wish This Wasn't A True Story

Remember this post? Too bad I didn't.

Between Christmas and Vegas and whales and my whirlwind courtship and marriage to a German Count, I sometimes forget things that I purchased months earlier. Luckily the venue that was hosting the Blue Man Group sent me an e-mail a couple of days before asking if I would like to pay $25 for the preshow buffet, thusly refreshing my memory of said event.

And for those of you that are wondering, the Blue Man Group was gay.

Unfortunately the Justin Timberlake tickets were purchased through a third party and therefor no preconcert reminders were given. So imagine my surprise when I opened the newspaper this morning to a review of the Justin Timberlake concert last night.

Yeah.

I paid seven-hundred god damned mother fucking dollars for those tickets.

Who is going to buy me a day planner?

I know it is so not awesome to listen to me go on about the weather, but Jesus, Mary and Joseph, bring on the spring. It was mid 80s for half of last week and then I froze all weekend. There is something cruel and unusual about that. I'm crossing off the days until the pool opens with a big red marker. It is all I think about. Summer. I love you, Summer. I need you, Summer. I've got to got to have you, Summer.

And finally, I went to pick up a friendly acquaintance for lunch today and to my startlement she whipped out a mini bong and started puffing away. So now I'm really, really high.

4 Comments:

Blogger Builder Mama

I'd give you my day planner, but I can't remember where it is.

Yeah, bad joke.

We've forgotten more shit that we've bought tickets for than I care to remember.

Nice lunch date! At least you were going to get something to eat.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

You obviously have more money than you need.

Send some to Arc.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

You paid $700 to see Justin Timberlake? "A fool and his [her] money are soon parted ..."

Still complainin' 'bout the weather, I see.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown

I just saw Blue Man in AC, it was pretty darned cool. Bite me. :- )

I was gonna drag my best friend to see to see them in April.. It's on a thursday though. Yuck.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home