Thursday, March 01, 2007

Free Willy

Following suit of everyone else in bloggerdom, I'm going back on vacation. I'll be gone for the next several days on a whale watching expedition. Hopefully, I won't end up like Jonah.

One of the stipulations of me agreeing to matrimony was that I would be whisked out of town every six to eight weeks. So here we go, on our first contractual marital getaway.

I figure if I keep talking about being married then in a couple of weeks you will start to believe me which will be just in time for April Fool's Day.

I'm fairly certain that there is nothing I love more on earth than ricotta cheese.

And that's that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

Where are all the other hotties?

Have they deserted you?!?!?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

BP: We haven't deserted HotLipz ... she doesn't bother to post comments anymore on our blogs (or at least my blog) but we keep checking in on her.

Hotlipz: No whale is going to eat you ... too thin ... not enuf fat on your bones.

Have a good time on your contractually arranged trip!

5:41 PM  
Blogger hotlipz

It is just us, Pissy. I think my lack of updates and grade A material has just left you two. Oh well, I deserve it. Don't tell anyone, but you were my favorites anyway.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

I don't know about you, Arc, but I feel really special after reading Holipz's comment.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

BP: Yes, but I'm not sure if she was just talking to you or not.

As it is, there are three key aspects to keeping up a blog that others read and comment to ... PROVIDED THAT IS YOUR PRIORITY, and I'm not at all saying it should be!

(1) the entries should be interesting with some regular or predictable update schedule; (2) the entries should have as many good pictures / images as reasonably possible; and (3) one must comment on others' blogs since that's the only way a quid pro quo can get going in which folks check in to read and comment.

As it is, HotLipz, if you want to stop blogging for a while (or for good), that's up to you. But I think I speak for BP and MCM when I say that we just stop by here because your entries have often been so interesting. You've a natural talent for writing, a great writing "voice," and a good sense of images to post.

It never seemed like you were struggling to find something to write about or create something that wasn't already within.

P.S. You're really getting married??

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home