Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Today Is The Day Is The Day Is The Day

Last night I got stuck at a formal dinner with a bunch of people who aren't as cool as me and the only way I knew how to deal was to drink too much and make fun of them in my head. So that's exactly what I did.

Of course a couple more drinks and the making fun of wouldn't have been contained solely in my head. So I gotta predict I got out of there in the nick of time. (Is that how you spell that? Nick of time? It doesn't seem right, but what do I know?)

On a scale of 1 to 10, my hair was a 78.

If I had to guess, I'd say I'm only down somewhere in the $500 - $700 range, which if you'll recall the little algebraic equation down below, ain't too shabby.

We've got some more friends flying in today to spend the last few days with us.

Celebrity sightings:
Artie Lange
Todd Newton
MC Hammer

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go shave my legs so I can take over the world.

5 Comments:

Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

How was Artie?

4:49 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Artie Lange is still alive?!?!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

so yeah, when i got that picture of your hair midnight on my cell phone, well...lets just say my cell phone alarm and my picture mail notification sound are the same, i totally thought it was time to wake up and face the day

so i was pleased to know that i still had 6.5 hours of sleep left, only apparently the alarm doesnt sound if you havent closed out the picture mail

so i woke up way late

thanks a lot

and to top it all off, i cant even really see you in the picture

9:31 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Yeah, Lange is still alive...just barely.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

Hi HotLipz -- Thank you for replying to my text message. I tend to send those things around 130AM when I'm liquored up.

I figured you were in Las Vegas, so the time difference meant it would be 1030PM and you'd still be at the craps table or dancing 'round that pole ...

Your hair was a 78? Can you show us a picture? Just take it off and snap a picture of it. Since it's a wig, it shouldn't be too hard to comb it back into place.

Who the hell is Todd Newton?

Please don't send this gay guy a picture of you shaving your legs. It would be a traumatic sight.

Oh, yes, it is "nick of time." The origin is uncertain.

Welcome back ... just in time for a snowstorm ... you'll probably just get a gloppy sleety mess down your way.

P.S. Why isn't Stacey posting comments on my blog anymore? It's been, like, forever.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home