Saturday, February 03, 2007

Where's My French Toast?

Although I brought my laptop with me, it has refused to sign on the internet while I'm here, so I've been doing all my internetting from a friend's computer. As such, I've been hesitant to blog for fear that the blog's address will remain in the history and so the next time they go to type in something starting with an S- T my lovely blog will pop up. Ya'll know I'm in hiding. But I'm throwing caution to the wind to update my hotties on my daily goings on.

Due to prior engagements and obligations, I'm on my own today. I was on my own for half of yesterday as well and I used the time wisely to wander around Ceasar's Palace completely lost while alternately text messaging Joe and Sarah. I managed to find the mall in Ceasar's and ultimately purchased 4 more pairs of shoes. One of which I'm taking back if I can ever find my way back to that god damned store again because apparently they cost $395. Those sneaky devils at the shoe store never told me my total, it never even came up on the cash register. They are just a pair of Donna Karan flip flops that never occurred to me would be more than $100 so I never bothered to flip them over and look at the price tag. So imagine my surprise when I ran across the receipt last night. Those fuckers are crazy. This is Vegas Baby and $395 means approximately 2.5 hours at the $10 roulette table.

I have many activities for tonight and I'm half inclined to just sit around the room being slothlike and saving my energy for tonight. As it is, I'm sitting here waiting for my French toast to arrive via room service. Holla! And a side of bacon, so there. But I digress. I am flip flopping between thinking there is so much to do and see and I've got to get out there and pack it all in and whatever, I've still got 6 more days to see all that shit. The time change is starting to fuck with me because no matter how late I stay up the night before, my body is still getting me up around 5 or 6 a.m. because as far as it is concerned, it is like 9 in the morning. And west coast, east coast, Pacific, Eastern, Hot Lips just does not do 6 a.m. very well.

Where's my French toast?

So I'm thinking I need to go to the Palms if I want to see any celebrities. But I think I'd rather go to Mandalay Bay and see the shark exhibit. And I'll buy some postcards today. Raise your hand if you want a postcard.

Who can tell me how to erase a computer's history?

Seriously, Where's my French toast?

UPDATE:

There it is

4 Comments:

Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

I think the history can be controlled somewhere in the "preferences" tab but don't hold me to it.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Builder Mama

If you have the new Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" and the first option is "Delete Browsing History" and you can select what you want to delete. But from what I remember, every time I've updated mine from the hub's laptop it never saves it in the history. But I'm also an internet moron, so there's that.

Mmmm, french toast.

As for the sleep thing, I can never ever ever sleep when I'm out there. So usually I'm up at like 4 AM emailing everyone because I'm lame.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy

yep. it's "tools" on Firefox too.

C'mon! You can do it!

Oh, did you eat the flower on the french toast too?

Send me a postcard, please.

Thank you.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Nobody

(i love vegas)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home