Monday, January 08, 2007

I Piss Excellence

Is there anything creepier than a man with fat ankles?

Yes, there is, actually.



Nicole Kidman.

Bitch is Cree - Pee. I can't decide if she is a robot or a zombie. Probably a little of both. If I somehow got tricked into marrying her, I'd immediately check myself into rehab, too.

I haven't been up to anything amazing. My house is clean, laundry is done, Christmas is packed away and work is caught up, but other than that, I'm a big, boring dork. I do, however, have plans to redeem myself on Super Bowl weekend. No, I'm not going to the Super Bowl, but who cares because I don't give a shit about football. I am going to be having more fun than should be legally allowed. Sorry, mum's the word. Right now Pissy is the only one who knows my ultra secret plans to take over the world and well, she's tied up in my basement, so I know she ain't talking.

I'm a great big spoiled brat. Tell me something I don't already know. For the last couple of months when a friend would ask what I wanted to do for my birthday I would respond with, "Nothing since I'm (insert secret plans to take over the world) like a week after my birthday." So here it is just a week and a few days before the birthday of all birthdays and now it is my turn to be asking, What are we doing for my birthday. Only to my shock and amazement to hear, "Nothing because you are (insert secret plans to take over the world)." And now I'm pouting.

Pout. Pout. Pout. Pout. Pout. Pout. Pout. Pout.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe

I know the secret.

I have an "Ask Hot Lips" question:

What is it with chicks and babies?

Every woman I have dated or talked to in the "Single Joe" era wants to have a kid.

Am I just a walking wallet?

What's wrong with doing exactly what you want and enjoying a very early retirement?

I don't get it.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

I need some snacks down here in the basement.

Thank you.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home