Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Put The Ass In Class

And I put the Cuervo Gold in these margaritas.

I've recently decided to try new shit, which so far has only resulted in menu selections i.e. the talapia I got the other night.

Tonight it meant margaritas instead of diet coke per usual.

Which is a strange choice for a girl like me. And now I think I need to get my tonsils removed.

I think my date was a little embarrassed when I told our waitress to get my lobster entree away from me because it smelled like fried ocean ass.

But then I tipped her $28 so I'm sure she doesn't give a shit what I said to her. Or that I stuck my tongue in her ear.

Next I think I'll conquer Merlot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

"Date"? You had a date?

With someone other than Big Daddy?

Spill it, sister!

12:25 AM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

You crazy girl.

Whatever you do just don't get hooked on vodka/redbulls...I learned my lesson the hard way.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

Thank you, Hotlips, for the card. That was very, very sweet of you. I rarely send Xmas cards -- which is probably why I don't get too many of them. It was unexpected and a nice surprise.

On another topic, exactly HOW MUCH MONEY do you earn, girl? A big house ... six Xmas trees ... $28 tips on lobster dinners ... new swimming pools ... new cars ... presents for extended family (okay, not this year, but it's not a money thing) ... hmmm...

I WAS gonna [try] to buy you lunch if we ever in fact meet, but now I'm thinkin' it's Dutch treat...

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home