Wednesday, December 06, 2006

S'up Fuckers?

I have so much shit to do. It is mostly semi fun shit, or at least not horrible shit, just do a lot of shopping, decorate for the holidays and the usual bank and post office type errands, but God damn am I feeling lazy. Well, the word "feeling" wasn't exactly necessary in that last sentence.

I just got an e-mailed invitation to a New Year's Eve party and before I considered the invite I scoured all the other e-mail recipients to see who else might be in attendance because I'm a big snob. And it is this snobbiness that will land me spending my golden years old and alone, but I'm sort of okay with that. Sometimes it can be a curse knowing that you are better than everyone else. Right, Stacey?

Today is the day of invites because I just got invited to the $1 couch Christmas party next weekend. I think I'll be skipping that this year. I did my time.

And speaking of my snobbiness, remember when I was in Atlantic City and got suckered into buying that timeshare? He he he. Well I finally sat down with the timeshare catalog and planned out '07's destinations. And I ended up booking a couple of 3 and 4 bedroom condos because, well, I apparently bought way more "points" than any normal person needs and therefore needed to burn them up on the 4 bedroom presidentials and this way I can take some people with me. Who, I don't know yet, that's the fun part. I will just spend the next 6 months secretly auditioning people. So Liz, you better be on your best behavior.

What the hell is taking so long to find that poor man lost in Oregon? I mean, my God, it is 2006, shouldn't we be like 20 years past people getting lost in the wilderness?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous

Oh, another divorce bonus found!! I'll be your assistant/travel companion. You won't be old and alone, I still plan on being a Golden Girl, now more than ever. There will just have to be 2 Blanches.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Me.

You want to invite me.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home