Sunday, November 26, 2006

Allergic To Broke

Push It by Rick Ross is the jam of the minute. Go download it and pretend that you are Hot Lips for three minutes and twenty-eight seconds.

I'm so happy that that dirty little boy scout delivered my chocolate popcorn today. It really rounded out a superb week of eating.

Our beloved Stacey has gotten herself into an interesting little situation and has very kindly given permission for me to blog all about it. Unfortunately for you cats I'm not quite ready. I'm not sure a hundred percent what position we here at Stacey Loves Me will be taking. I pretty much get my panties all in a wad whenever Stacey purports to love anyone but me.

I've been deep in the throws of a mid life crisis for a while now and deciding that everything I have is nothing I want. In that same vein, Big Daddy and I decided very maturely and politely last week that maybe we didn't want to spend the rest of our lives together after all and as soon as the holidays are over we would split up some intermingled assets and go our separate ways. And surprisingly, we've been fucking like wild beasts ever since. So maybe we changed our minds. Maybe we didn't. Who really knows. But it's like I tell the people that pay me $150 an hour, sometimes it is just a conscious decision to sink or swim. Unfortunately, all I seem to be able to make are unconscious decisions.

Stay tuned.

PS - I promise to be funny again real soon. Even if it kills me.

9 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

What?!?!?

You can not leave us hanging like this?!?!?

At the very least tell us the Stacey part.

I am so sorry to hear about you and Big Daddy. I sincerely hope you two kids can work it out....if that's what you want.

In the meantime: carry on with all that sex.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Joe

Never know what to say in these situations, except sorry/congratulations (?)

11:02 AM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

I call first in line...

2:47 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

It's "throes," Baby Doll, "throes."

I've given up on trying to figure out Stacey. Originally, I thought she was your lesbian lover.

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Mine went quite well, even if it did include a birthday starting to push hard up against 40.

Are you referring to a remake of Salt-N-Pepa's late 1980's hit "Push It"?

$150/hour for your services??

Apropos of nothing, there's a dense fog advisory down your way.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

Arc- I don't have enough money to be her lesbian lover. But she could definitely afford to be my sugar mama

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

oh almost forgot

Happy Birthday Arcturus!!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Builder Mama

Sorry to hear about you and Big Daddy. But isn't break-up sex the BEST?

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

Igsh. I'm sorry =(. Well that explains the Stressed out Hot Lips.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jo

Oh dear! This is quite a shock Miss Lips. :(
I'm so sorry about you and BigD. It sounds like you are both agreeing on the whole "give it a break" thingy. That's good I suppose.

Ok, so you're killing me by not giving up the Stacey info. What's going on???

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home