Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pity Party

I guess it is time for me to finally come out of my hole and blog something. I need to put to rest the rumors that I was killed in a horrible farm equipment accident.

I took today off to attend to some very important stuff and then it all fell through at the last minute. It is a shitty, stormy day and so I'm just hiding out at my house trying to recover from the last six months. I'm thinking about locking myself in my closet for no other reason than it just seems peaceful.

I've been a miserable, horrible, insufferable bitch lately. I don't know what my problem is, but boy I'm nasty. I'm not sure how anyone can stand me. All I do is complain and whine and feel sorry for myself. I'd like to give Big Daddy some kudos, though. He's really stepped up to the plate and taken it. One day I will reward him for it.

I hate to cut this short since it has been like three weeks since I last posted, but I've got a closet that's calling my name so I've got to run. But before I go, I've got a little bit of housekeeping news.

First, it seems that the S and K relationship has run its course (again). I'm thinking (hoping) that this time is for real. It still hasn't been determined as to whether or not I'm going to end up with a roommate this go around or not.

Second, TD got engaged. Yeah, I know. He's a dumbass. But whatever.

Third and most importantly, I still love my hotties.

5 Comments:

Blogger Arcturus

That last sentence ... I think I'm gonna cry.

Is there any way we can help? Is it a work thing? You've been quiet about that ever since you let that employee go a few months back.

Oh, yes, a preliminary check of that picture on the back indicates 1971 BUT I forgot if the month was Jan. or Nov. It makes a big difference. I need to look again.

Stacey -- was that anonymous comment about my dad and Disco on my blog a few entries back yours? I don't mind the comment ... I just was trying to figure out if it was you. You are always so secretive.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Sunny

I was getting a little worried.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Awwww...don't cry Arc....she's come back to us!

It'll be ok.... :)

now...tell us who TD got engaged to and how drunk was he when he proposed?

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

no it wasnt me- i try to at least muster up the energy to throw an "S" into the author box

6:56 PM  
Blogger hotlipz

Don't cry for me Argentina.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home