Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Miss Me?

Of course you did.

Fear not my fair followers. I'm back on the attack.

Although it wasn't Atlantic City (and my wallet is thanking me) on a whim I hopped into my car and headed south for a few days. Big Daddy was kind enough to join me for one day and one night and then headed back home like a good little workaholic.

I spent a leisurely long weekend shopping and receiving spa services and watching movies in my room and eating quite a bit. But I had to cut my little escape from reality short and get back home and vote. Although I'm fairly certain it didn't do much good because apparently the separation of church and state died with the colonists.

I just ordered two 7 - foot faux Christmas trees from QVC. Oh yes I did. One for either side of my front door. Indoor/Outdoor, baby. You are never truly 100% K-Fed until you have a QVC customer number.

Tomorrow we can talk about the root cause of my stress and why it is suddenly over and what I learned from the whole god damned circus. But right now, I've got a big ass bathtub calling my name.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

You do know that Shitney filed for divorce from your man, K-fed today, right?

p.s. Glad you're back and all better.

8:56 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Yeah - and she actually looked like she's getting her ass back in shape with a surprise visit on Letterman the other nite sporting a new short do and an even shorter skirt type thing.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy

monk: She did do shockingly good, didn't she.

Her skirt was a wee bit too short...made her look like she was trying to hard. But other than that~good.

Oh, and her hair looked a little choppy...

but other than those two things....good!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Nobody

I love you.

I hate faux trees Hotty.

Glad it's looking up.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Arcturus

When, oh, when will I live in a Britney-free Universe?

She and OPRAH! will be responsible for the collapse of civilization.

You're all damn quiet about the election, even on my blog, but perhaps I'm the only one who gets that worked up about it. Actually, in person you'd see I'm fairly tame about it all.

Ever so glad you are back and feeling yourself HotLipz.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home