Thursday, November 16, 2006

Guess Who

Who just stumbled home drunk from ladies night after making all sorts of off color jokes about sleeping with the other women's husbands?

Hmmmmm, who could that be?

Also, I went ahead and bought those Uggs. But wait, that's not all. I wore my pants tucked into them today. Top that, bitches.

And just when you think you can't get any more embarrassed for me, I leave you with this, I have developed three new habits over the last couple of weeks...
1) Eating Cheerios
2) Watching Dr. Phil
3) Feverishing ordering things off of QVC

Now, go fuck yourselves.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

Shit!

You scared me!

For a minute there I thought you said you were eating Cheetos not Cheerios!

What color are your Uggs?

I saw a pink Ugg purse at TJ Maxx last week.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Arcturus

I agree with BP: Cheerios are fine. Cheetos, as much as I love 'em, are trouble.

Re. food, and in light of MCM's comments, did anyone see Nightline last night (Thur. night) about what goes in fast food hamburger beef? Shit. Not just from a few cows but cows from up to half a dozen countries. You see, they feed them ground up other cows' innards.

I'd rather eat a McDonalds hamburger, though, than watch Dr. Phil.

As for QVC, could you order me a zirconium-studded bracelet.

Oh, by the way, I checked the picture date. That picture was actually one of about a half dozen taken that day. And they all say the same: Jan. 1971, which means the pictures were indeed taken in Nov. 1969 (it took a while to get things developed back then). In addition, "1 year old birthday" was written in the small margin on one of those pictures.

So I indeed was 1 year old, Nov. 26, 1970.

About that $10, I'm donating it toward KiKi and CoCo's doggy Xmas presents.



No, you

8:39 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

Sorry, ignore the "no, you" --- that was an extraneous two words from a deleted sentence. Sorry.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Builder Mama

Dr. Phil is entertaining, especially after a few drinks. Then you can eat some Cheerios to counteract all the alcohol. Or not.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home