Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Get Ready To Give Thanks





A few shots of my Thanksgiving table.

It reminded me more of a spring day in Provence than it did Thanksgiving, so I ran out to my porch and grabbed the mini pumpkins that were sitting around the base of my fall mums and threw them around. So now it looks like a fall day in Provence. (Humor me, bitches) And so what if I am expecting three times as many people as this table seats. That's neither here nor there.

My really fun friend, KT, is coming in from DC and we are planning something debaucherous for Thanksgiving night. Well, the plan has gotten as far as

Me: Hey KT, let's do something salacious Thursday night. (Salacious is my new word)

KT: I thought you'd never ask.

There's got to be one bar open on Thanksgiving, right?

Also, I've decided that my new drug addiction will be huffing grass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunny

Oh so pretty!!! Don't do anything too bad on Thanksgiving!!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Pretty table!

Have fun being bad! ;-)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

Very pretty table indeed. I have some Thanksgiving pictures on my blog, including the guest of honor.

P.S. Today is my birthday. Just sayin'...

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home