Monday, November 27, 2006

Future Sex

Big ups to Pam and Kid for going the distance.

Speaking of going the distance, Big Daddy announced today that he would not be sleeping at my house tonight and I quickly said, Um, no. I'll be lonely. Which is really just code for I'm horny, you strawberry blond stallion. Oh! We might just have a new nickname on our hands.


So remember when I was standing aimlessly in front of those nonautomatic doors just waiting for them to open? Well, today I totally outdid myself. I stood in front of a set of doors for almost a full minute while rifling around in my purse looking for my keys. Only the doors weren't locked, and if they were, I wouldn't have had the keys because it was just some random public building, and I'm mentally disabled. There are certain inconveniences to being brain dead.

I went on a little internet shopping spree this weekend which includes but is not limited to front row seats to the Blue Man Group in March and then a week later to the Justin Timberlake concert. What? That's not all. Nope. Guess where my tickets are for. Give up? The VIP Sexy Back Dance Floor! Yes! It even said something about bar service, whatever the hell that means, and really it is so unnecessary because I'll be intoxicated by my proximity to the sexy stylings of Mr. T. Lake.

Of course there is that question as to who I will be dragging along to these two social events of the decade. I bought two tickets for each. Blue Man will be easy to pick a date for, but Justin? That's a horse of another color. Stacey, tell the boys and girls how much dancing Hot Lips will be doing on the VIP Sexy Back Dance Floor. I'm thinking of ebaying this very unique experience. Any bidders?

10 Comments:

Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Hmmmm...JT, dancing with you on the dance floor...is there booze involved? If you throw in a blowjob before the show you can count me in.

I'm generous like that.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

perfect!

you'll clear the dance floor....suddenly all the spotlights will move to you....justin will have to stop singing so he can take notes on the sexy stylings of hot lips...before you know it you'll be humping on the tour bus

4:40 AM  
Blogger Joe

What is the date?

I'm there.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy

I knew Monk would make an offer.

He's such a gentleman. ;-)

10:19 AM  
Blogger hotlipz

March 18.

Please send in your audition tapes.

1:05 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Pissy knows me too well.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Builder Mama

Did you say bar?

I went a little numb after I read that.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

Do I need to send you some smut?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

I'll bid on e-Bay for tickets to the Motor City Monk - HotLipz blowjob show.


Oh, yes, a little ecstasy helps a long way when dancing ... I hear. Or was it ec-stacey??

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jo

I'm all up for the "Solild Gold Dancers" part, but the JT part I could do without.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home