Wednesday, December 20, 2006

To Apease The Masses

One - Two



These are both real, 10 foot spruce trees. Or are they Douglas Firs? What the hell do I know? Anyway, they are both decorated in beach themed ornaments, glass flip flops, Hawaiian shirts, margarita glasses, flamingos, seashells, you get the idea.

In keeping with the beach theme...we have tree number three



What? It has lights and ornaments so it counts.

Four



This is the most pitiful, but it has the most room under it so it gets the majority of gifts beneath it.

Five and Six are on the front porch (remember my QVC impulse buy?) but I couldn't get them in the same picture so you are just going to have to take my word for it. Here, see if you can find them in this pic, they are sort of hidden behind the columns.




As a consolation prize I give you my more traditionally decorated foyer.




Merry Christmas, Kids.

5 Comments:

Blogger Arcturus

You mean, 'appease,' yes?

Thank God you're finally putting some pictures with some color back into your blog. I don't know what you and/or Stacey were thinking with that redesign.

The trees are very pretty ... and 6 of them spread around the sprawling house and the yard ... I think the two in the living room are spruces. The needles are harder and more pointy. But I could be wrong.

If you click on the picture and see the really enlarged version, I see a lot of strange, tacky objects outside the window. What are they? That wouldn't be the manger for the Baby Jesus, would it?

9:53 PM  
Blogger hotlipz

I'm the shittiest speller so if you plan on continuing to spell check my posts then you are going to be a busy bee.

It is my neighbor's kids' swing set.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

I correct my blog entries multiple times for spelling errors and syntax mistakes. I can't help it. It's not that I don't make spelling errors. I make a ton of them. Have you ever corrected/republished? I do that, like, 5 to 10 times per entry.

Is that the Chinese neighbors?

10:04 PM  
Blogger hotlipz

No, Bok Choy is beside me, these are the people directly behind me.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

It all looks fabulous~love it.

I love your house....it's so pretty!

How are Kiki/Coco and Baby doing? You haven't mentioned them in awhile.....

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home