Monday, December 11, 2006

Another One Bites The Dust

What do you cats want to talk about?

I'm a little disappointed to find out from the entry and subsequent comments below that Joe is the only one buying me a Christmas gift. But if there are enough carats involved I suppose it will make up for the rest of you wankers.

And well, I think I'll have to just buy myself a Christmas present this year. A Brazilian butt lift.

And I know I am like super duper late to the game, but I bought Da Ali G show Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and seriously laughed until my bladder exploded. If anyone out there hasn't experienced the ironic hilarity of it all, please, please I implore you to run to Target and check it out. I'll even front you the 40 clams if I need to. And of course, I like totally want to fuck Sacha Baron Cohen now.

Speaking of fucking, I partied like it was 1999 this weekend. And that's all I'm going to say about that. I think I need to start doing blow. That's rock and roll, right? Because can I really say I partied all weekend when I didn't do any drugs? I'm such a poser. I'm going to become a druggie if it is the last thing I do.

One of my oldest and dearest friends got engaged this weekend. I thought she was going to be forever single (by choice) but apparently I was wrong. And I'm totally disgusted. Like gag me with a spoon. Seeing her engaged has me convinced just about more than anything that I'm old. Old, old, old. I can't believe she said yes, that cunt.

But screw her, I've got cocaine addiction to look forward to.

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

I was so distracted by the potentially pregnant reindeer that I forgot about your gift.

What could we possibly get for someone who has everything?

but since we're on the subject of gift giving~don't forget my birthday is the 26th.

and I'm registered at Sephora.

Thank you very much.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

You know it, girlfriend.

Email me yr address.

I know it is unseemly to get engaged by mail, but I have to know where to have the movers drop all my boy-stuff. You know, snowboards, guitars, vodka, etc.

(Don't freak, I'll throw down for a cabana/storage place by the pool. I don't wanna screw up the decor.)

But really, email the info so's I can send youse a li'l sumpin sumpin.

-Joe... beta blogger wouldn't let me log in

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

me either!

Where's my gift?!?!?

~Pissy

11:33 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

test

This is just a test of the Arcturan Blogging Broadcast System ... I just switched to beta Blogger (with a near miss) and I wanted to see if I could finally post to your blog again.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

It's been a week since your last post.

Get busy and post something, heifer!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

I second Big Pissy's comments. Update your blog. Oh, yes, I answered your comment in my last entry, my dear, and perhaps you can help me in my current entry.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home