Friday, December 29, 2006

I've Decided

I've decided no resolutions this year.

I've also decided that as long and lovely as my hair is, it is time to chop it all off. I'm even pondering the switch back to redheadeddom.

And finally, I've decided that Lasik surgery is in my near future.

Oh all right, one more.

I have also decided that I will no longer harbor any hostility towards my mother. I woke up in the middle of the night with this realization. Around 2 a.m. this morning I attributed this decision to my impending birthday and growing older and wiser. But now that I am fully awake I think it was more a combination of reading One More Day yesterday and the handful of narcotics I took before bed. Whichever reason, I've decided to let that bird fly the coop.

So yeah, new hair and new eyes in '07.

I've been very slothlike this past week, lounging on the couch and watching dozens upon dozens of movies. I think I've spent a combined total of about 287 hours bubble bathing. It has been great. I haven't been this relaxed in a long time.

Last night I was reading through the old blog looking for a particular post I wanted to show Arcturus. I couldn't remember what month or even season I had posted it in, so I just had to read through a bunch of shit and I came to the conclusion that this time last year I was a much better blogger. What a difference a year makes. My poor, poor reader.

PS - What are the chances that I could get all of you fuckers to switch to the new blogger so I could once again resume leaving comments? And just say no to word verification, it's for pussies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

I have to see a picture of you now and another one of you as a redhead before I can advise.

Not that you asked.

Email the photos, please.

Thank you.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home