Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Suck And I'm Boring, Sue Me

So today I was leaving a building where you had to go through three sets of doors before you were actually outside. The first two doors are automatic, and for some odd reason, the last one is not. So I'm cruising on out when I get to the last door and the woman in front of me just stopped and paused for a few seconds. She was waiting for the door to automatically open. But it didn't. Because it wasn't automatic. So I'm not the only one! Ha!

The countdown to (insert plans for taking over the world) has now reached the stage where I am now counting in hours. I'm still red shoe-less, though, and I've only got 43 hours to get that taken care of.

Today is tie up loose ends day. Tomorrow is make myself hot day: mani, pedi, eyebrows, hair, red shoe purchase. Who wants to take over the world not looking their very best? Not me, homies.

Who wants to come fold my laundry?

One last thing, The Bad Girls Club is the best television I've seen in a long time. I dare you to disagree.

7 Comments:

Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Sorry - I disagree. That show is not fun to watch, not entertaining and I highly recommend it be taken off the air.

9:02 AM  
Blogger hotlipz

Oh Monk, you are just saying that to hurt me. You don't really mean it.

10:15 AM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

No, I'm totally serious. What is good about that show? I think I watched 1 or 2 episodes and have absolutely no desire to watch anymore. It's a great example of really bad reality tv.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Sunny

I love the new look!!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Haven't seen it....don't want to...

I watch too much tv as it is...don't need to pick up anything else!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

Hello - just wanted to let you know that I tagged you. I hope you don't mind. Please see "Meme, my ass" blog for details. Thanks!

10:50 PM  
Blogger mist1

Every woman must own red shoes. It is a rule.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home