Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CREATIVE LICENSE

Yesterday I saw a little blue VW Bug on the back of a tow truck and I thought to myself, Well, Pissy must have not paid her car payment again.

And then I saw a Honda Odyssey with license plates that said MOMBUS and I threw up in my mouth a little.

And while we are on the topic of license plates, I saw a Jeep this morning with license plates that said BLUMPKN

For those of your not in the know:

blumpkin
English

Noun
When fellatio is performed while the recipient is defecating on a toilet.
So there you have it. It is taken in Virginia, but for my out of state readers, you might want to see if it is available where you live.

Holla at your girl!

Why don't I have anything to blog about anymore? I am so boring and lame. I need to have an affair and develop a drug problem. Or hit the lottery. Depending on the jackpot amount that would make for some pretty interesting blog entries.

So today I will do some accounting type stuff, get a pedicure, eat a piece of chocolate cake, watch some Tivo'd nonsense (I can't get enough of Discovery Health these days) and spend inordinate amounts of time in front of the mirror marveling at how my new hairstyle makes me look younger. And let me tell ya, as an old 30-year-old battle axe, I'll take take all the help I can get.

Battle Axe, I like that. I might have to change my name. Or at least get that on my license plate.

Picture it: BATL AX or BTTL AXE or BATTL AX, so many possibilities, really.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

I was wondering where the heck you've been.

As for my Beetle being repo'd....I would HOPE that you'd bail me out if that ever happened.

Since you're a wealthy married woman now.....

Hey!

Where's my t-shirt?

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://nyceraso.lookseekpages.com/gonyduwe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home