Tuesday, February 13, 2007

God Damn Motherfucking Son of a Bitch

My internet has been down for almost two days. At the office. And. At home.

God damn. It is driving me to drink.

It took me until almost 9 o'clock at night to figure out to just break out the laptop and jump on a neighbor's unsecured wireless connection.

I was really going to write you a long post telling Monk how Artie sucked and telling Echo my 6 weird things and telling Pissy about my impromptu wedding to Wayne Newton.

But instead I've lost my vigor.

And my vim, too.

I've got a busy day tomorrow and none of it involves cupid or chocolate or rose petals or Halmark. Whaaaa. It does involve stupid people, though.

All righty then.

I love ya'll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

Well, I sent you a Hallmark e-card and the damn thing came back to me saying the email addy was no good!

Did you change it b/c I stalk you?

Happy Valentines Day anyway!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Pixie

Just passing through, but I had to comment, I clicked on NWG's link in your sidebar and her old blog address has been taken over by webcam gals.
I bet she would find that amusing as hell LOL

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

No internet on Vday?! that's cracked. I'm anti-Vday myself but I was planning on spending it pining over the 6 weird things about you I haven't read yet. Just kidding, good luck with your internet.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home