Wednesday, March 21, 2007

PIX

How about some pictures. I just found this random memory card floating around my desk and I popped it in the reader and all sorts of pictures dating back to Christmas came up on my screen. I'm about to flush 'em all, but thought I'd be kind and put a couple of them up here for my dear hotties. Most of them are past their prime, but whatever, so am I.

First let's start with my birthday, shall we? Here is my lovely and delicious birthday cake. Look familiar, Pissy?



The party was actually a funeral where I was eulogized (roasted) by friends and family. Here is Dr. M, who gave the best eulogy because she's an overachiever, roasting me.


And then we have Dee saying a few words.


Everybody else is boring, so let's skip ahead to February.

Here is my oh so romantic Valentine's Night set up.


Please note the chocolate covered strawberries. If you are good, maybe I'll give you my foolproof chocolate covered strawberry recipe.



Also note the little gold box on the front of the tub. That was my gift. For once Big Daddy didn't buy me electronics. And thank god, because that could have gotten a little messy in the bathtub.


Moving along to the whale watching adventure. I actually had a great time, but the pictures are of the shittiest quality. So I've decided that for the next holiday, the electronic item that Big Daddy will be purchasing me is going to be a fancy new camera. I'm gonna look like a photojournalist and shit.






What's that old adage? If while out whale watching, a battleship crosses your path you get 7 years good luck. I think that's it.



Here is the view from my hotel balcony. Notice the palm trees are still wrapped. Let's not forget it was still winter.



Some surfers. Why not?


And a girl and great big long skateboard going down the boardwalk.



Thank you and have a good day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

So where is the one of you?

Or is that you on the skateboard?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Nobody

More please.

Great.

Thanks.

7:13 PM  
Blogger hotlipz

You got it, Pissy. I'm a 19 year old Hawaiian tomboy.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

I posted pictures of my hair.

Go look before I take the post down.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

I really like the Valentine's Day pix. What a sweetheart Big Daddy is!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home