Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This Old House


Dee called me over to her house today. She was expecting a visit from Feather and she wanted me to be there to help her deal. Feather was sober, having come straight from work, and she was fairly easy to deal with. Feather used to be my neighbor at my old house, pictured above. She moved about a month after I did last summer. She still stays in contact with the people that bought her old house and she told me that my old house had been sold again just last month for $249,000. Damn. Where were they when I was trying to sell it? It made me a little nostalgic for the old place. I went and dug up this little picture online.

Apparently 12 + months is what it takes for me to forget what a lunatic Feather is because I invited her to Big Daddy's stripathon next weekend. If she comes it will only be to check out my not so new anymore house. She was building hers while I was building mine and it was somewhat of a competition. Her house is very nice, but it is way out in the country, she has 5 acres but I live in a better part of town. My house is bigger, hers has more upgrades. She even has a pool. So the way I see it, it is a draw. But I'm sure she won't see it that way. Apples and oranges, really.

All I ever do is work and that makes me tired and boring. I'm trying to tie up some loose ends so I can enjoy my weekend. I've had too many crazy, hectic, stress about work weekends in a row and I want a weekend that's a no brainer for a change. Plus, I heard a rumor that the little people strippers were coming to town this weekend. What says no brainer more than dwarfs in thongs and pasties?

PS - S'up fuckers?

6 Comments:

Blogger Arcturus

But I thought you had a pool.

The house in that picture is quite pretty ... it seems to be in a nice setting.

The $249,000 figure in D.C. would get ya a shoebox in a shitty part of the city. Not that I could afford even that.

Hope your stress load lightens.

P.S. Do you know Mr. Zookeeper?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

I wanna see little people strippers!!!

Take lots of pictures for us!

Feather is a skank ho, isn't she??

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

feather is a skank ho who can confirm that you are not allowed cameras when you see the short strippers

10:37 AM  
Blogger Nobody

Holy shit. 250? Bargain. NW Girl needs to move near HL...

Um yeah, I need stripper pics too, por favor.

10:14 AM  
Blogger hotlipz

nwg, it isn't the bargain you think it is, the house is 30 years old and in a shitty area. if the same house was in the neighborhood i am in now it have sold for $100K more. but despite being in the ghetto, i still love the little place.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

some fucker didn't return a call today

and it wasn't me


oh, i think i have a new disorder...lab results in tuesday

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home