Tuesday, October 03, 2006

S'up Fuckers?

Holy mother fucking shit. Did you guys have to break out the magnifying glass for that last post?

I forgot to tell you that after all of that happy, happy Hot Lips news down below, I do have a little bad news to share. I'm sick. Head cold or something equally as yucky. So expect a fair amout of whining and searching for pity for the next 5 to 7 days.

I just downloaded Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo ' ole and I've listened to it about 67 times already. Is that gay? I mean ukulele music is gay, right? But see, I have a thing for Samoans. My favorite part is when he says, "high above the chimley tops".

Did I mention I was sick?

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

I adore his version of that song!!!!

I read the entry below this all the way through.

and I'm almost blind.

You owe me.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Joe

Hey, baby.

In your comment, what did you mean by "put me on shout?"

Remember, I am half-retarded and my medications are on the fritz.

Love you.

And thanks for the birthday greeting.

I especially liked the way you channeled Marylin Monroe.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous

"Remember, I am half-retarded and my medications are on the fritz."

Joe, I totally relate. I think I may have this printed on business cards or a T-Shirt
or my forehead

7:23 AM  
Blogger Arcturus

You'll be fine, HotLipz.

"Somewhere over the rainbow
HotLipz flies
A blogger that I learned of
From a Sirius sky

Somewhere over the rainbow
Time does fly
A month in a calendar
October flying by"

3:52 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

P.S. I posted a song for you in my current entry.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home