Sunday, October 01, 2006

Title Schmitle


S'up fuckers?

How about a little snap shot of Coco since you always see Kiki. This is the good one. She's a snuggle britches.

For the second weekend in a row Kenny the painter was a no show to paint my fence. So on a whim, the biggest of daddies picked up about 2358420 gallons of white paint and got to work. Kudos Big Daddy. I see a blow job in your future.

And you know what that means, right? I means I am the proud new owner of a white picket fence. How many of you can say that? I mean, a white picket fence. A white, mother fucking, picket fence.

And for those of you who care, I'm going through a very trying and stressful work situation. But come hell or high water, I will bring it to an end tomorrow. Seriously. Hot Lips has to get on with her life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

I have a feeling you did watch Big Daddy work....probably from the pool....or the house. Whichever was the cooler...temperature wise.

So you're finally gonna fire the new hire, huh?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

HotLipz, you rock on with your bad self.

I can work for you as your assistant or whatever it is that person does. However, I don't do windows or paint fences.

BTW, on a serious/sirius note, I know you are totally right.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jo

You are living the dream HL, white picket fence and a Big Daddy to paint it.
Good luck tomorrow!!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

Where are you?

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home