Sunday, September 17, 2006

Fun With PhotoShop


See the fun stuff I can do with my photo manipulation software? The possibilities are endless.


I just spent an hour and a half sweating my titties off cleaning my severely neglected pool. It was rainy and overcast for the past week and a half. It is finally sunny and nice and supposed to stay that way for the next week, so I thought it might be a good time to get the pool clean and ready for the last push of the season. So as soon as I got it all shined up, yet here I sit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

I think I have that exact statue on my front stoop/porch area.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Not today.

Although when I lived in Hawaii, I was often thought to be a "local"....which worked in my favor, actually.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home