Sunday, September 03, 2006

Whatever Happened to Christopher Lowell?

Why oh why can't I be on a normal sleep schedule? Why oh why can't I get a sudden burst of energy at, say, around 3 in the afternoon instead of 3 in the morning. I'm happy to get a sudden burst of energy any time of the day, so don't misunderstand this as complaining. I just don't understand why I always do my best work in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping and all the stores are closed. Oh wait, I might have just answered my own question. But for reals, the insomnia can be really inconvenient at times.

For the last couple of months my office at the house (not to be confused with my office at the office) has gotten completely out of control. It had to be dealt with immediately. I finally resigned myself to hire another professional organizer. A couple of years ago I went the professional organizer route and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I swore them off for all eternity. But I finally got to the point where I was ready to go at it again. But I haven't been able to find anyone suitable. Finally today I broke down and decided to just handle my business. So I shopped, and I shopped, and I shopped, and I shopped. It is hard work getting organized, let me tell you, there are thousands of stores to visit. And in true Hot Lips fashion, the actual hands-on organizing of the office began around midnight. I'm all finished now. And it looks great if I do say so myself.

Three-day weekends are super fabulous.

I've got a couple of things that I need to talk to you about, but it's going to have to wait for another day. I think I am going to go try to conjure up a little beauty rest now.

LYLAS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

Good question.

Where's he been the past few years?

12:15 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

There's nothing wrong with being a night owl.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home