Tuesday, August 29, 2006

All We Need Is Love

I have absolutely nothing to say. I've spent the last two days trying to catch up on work I neglected last week and/or hiding in a dark corner feeling guilty about not catching up on work I neglected last week. I'm about to throw myself in the tub with a stack of magazines and force myself to forget about all the work I neglected last week. Do you see a pattern?
I'm working on a secret business deal that could potentially make us all quite a bit of money. It is so secret, I haven't even told Big Daddy about it yet. I better not say too much here quite yet because I don't want to jinx myself, and it is still in its very early stages. Just say a little prayer to the sealed-bid God.
My funny is gone people. Does anyone want to step in and help out?

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

When you say "us", are you including your hotties in that?

'cuz I could always use some money...

8:18 PM  
Blogger hotlipz

City, I'm off the sauce and into denial.

Pissy, when I'm throwing around the cash we all benefit.

8:20 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Throw a little cash this way and I might just have to show you some lovin'...yeah, I'm a whore that way.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

HotLipz: A secret business deal? Does it involve imports from Colombia or better yet, Afghanistan shipped via Southeast Asia?

You don't need a prayer to the "sealed-bid" God. You need a bribe to the "No-bid Contract" God. That's the BushCo way.

Hope the warm bath helped.

BP: Of course she's referring to me and you!

MCM: You just better watch yourself, dude... you and hot tubs...

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home