Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sorry Charlie

I know, I am a big shithead for not updating since last Wednesday. I got ten thousand "Are you okay?" e-mails, and for those that wrote in with your concern, I appreciate it and am happy to be back updating just for you. A big fuck you to the rest of you.

I wish I had an excuse for my absence, but I really don't. I've been busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Seriously, like every minute of my life has been consumed with one thing or another for the last few weeks. I've been so busy I have forgotten to eat on several occasions. And in my world, that's pretty fucking busy. And when I get that busy I am 1) really busy and 2) dull. Ergo, no updates. Sorry fuckers. I won't let it happen again. For a while at least.

I only have a small chunk of tomorrow blocked off for mature responsible obligations and the rest of the day is up for interpretation. It feels bizarre not to have 9,000 obligations. But first things first, a mani/pedi. You guys aren't the only thing that I have been neglecting. My fingernails are really long and gross and I've had the same toenail polish on for way too long. Grody to the max.

I did get my butt over to Circuit City tonight and purchased some fun photo manipulating software, that as soon as I learn to use, I will be going to town with. So look for the blog to be filled with fun pictures and shit around 2014.

Big Daddy just left for Texas and will be gone for the next five days. I was supposed to accompany him because he's staying at some fancy resort that sounded right up my alley, but, nope, I've got too much shit to take care of at work and had to bail out at the last minute. My life is so glamorous.

In the next few days we will talk about the following things:

1) My neighbors
2) My trip to my grandparents house
3) the puppies, who, lucky me, came home yesterday
4) the torid love sex affair I'm going to have with a complete stranger while Big Daddy is in Texas

PS - Stacey, seriously, make us a new blog. We deserve better than this. Paypal, bitch.

8 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

So you bought photo manipulation software to teach yourself in your spare time?

That makes sense.

Go buy my dishes!

Thank you.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

thats on todays agenda

when it comes time to paypal, treat me like the nanny

thanks

7:08 AM  
Blogger Arcturus

'I got ten thousand "Are you okay?" e-mails...'

that makes mine seem so, well, cheap.

the trouble with your postings, though, is that it is impossible to figure out what you do.

do you administratively run an office? do you work in a strip club (why can't i get that one out of my head??)? do you work in a gym? (i've no doubt you could easily kick my ass.)

see, with out a frame of reference, darlin', it's hard to know what to think.

lastly, i think you should take MCM up on his offer, except (1) big daddy should also be there, and (2) i thought he lived in detroit.

stacey: would you help HotLipz out with her blog already? also, was that you posting over on Mr. Sirius's blog?

2:17 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

If you meet Monk in Cleveland, we want photographic evidence.

You can use your new photo manipulation software to blur your faces.

5:24 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

That would be wishful thinking on my part - I highly doubt anyone is meeting me in Cleveland, let alone HotLipz.

I'd would buy her a few drinks and take her to see Artie Lange's Beer League on Saturday afternoon.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

yes it was me

11:58 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

I had the strangest thought: could it be that Stacey and HotLipz are really the same person. Or maybe there's a Psycho meets Rosemary's Baby quality to it??

Just kidding, gals... don't be mad, HotLipz.

Stacey: Don't post there unless you feel it critical ... all it does is flatter his ego, esp. since his ego generates roughly the same power output as the Sun -- about 386 billion billion Megawatts. As you can see, I'm happy to report I'm no longer fixated on that boy.

And if you are going to post there, could you balance it out with a post on mine?
:-)

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

yes, i shall, if you prmoise to occassionally use a font color that doesnt make my head spin...you know my mind is fragile and lots of colors equal lots of brain noise, know what I mean

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home