Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hot Lips The Art Collector

S'up fuckers?

Have I really not updated since Wednesday? Damn. My apologies. I suck.

I've been working so much one day melts into the next and then the next thing I know I turn around and I haven't communed with my hotties in almost four days. And I'm afraid you are the ones that suffer. Fucking shit.

I hate being stressed out. I don't do it very well. I try to be laid back Lips, but sometimes the stress creeps in and I don't know how to deal with it. Usually what gets me over the hump is a major purchase. Say hello to my major purchase above. Try to keep the negative comments to a minimum and remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thank you.

Apparently the little people don't come to town until weekend. But next weekend is Big Daddy's Big Party so I'm afraid I'm going to miss them. Speaking of naked people who dance for dollars, I'm right now, as we speak emailing with the guy that's supposed to be dancing for us on Saturday night. He's trying to be all sultry and sexy and stripper cheesy and I'm not having it. I just sent him an email that said something like, Please stop flirting with me and let me know your music list. He He. I love being me.

One last thing my homies, I'm happy to announce that Kiki no longer lives with me. She went to her new home at TD's house this afternoon. All it cost me was a blow job.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous

wow, invisible art

great idea

10:43 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

I thought it was my browser, now I've realized it's just HotLips teasing us again. Damn her to hell!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Joe

Um, well, yeah.

No picture.

In the meantime, I've got a "developing situation" over here. The details are going to cost you that bj story.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Nobody

Pic.

THanks...

12:53 PM  
Blogger Nobody

(sorry about the stress!!!)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

Yeah, where the hell is the image? Am I missing something?

If the stripper wasn't a hot gay guy, then he's not worth your time. Why don't you ask You-Know-Who. He never passes up and opportunity to take off his clothes in front of a camera.

You gave up one of your dogs? Who is TD? Tropical Depression?

Yes, we were wondering where you were.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home