Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Where Are My Leg Warmers?

God Damn I smell good.

Real good.

I decided I needed new perfume today. So I went a samplin'. And the combination of so magic, white linen and vera wang's princess sure do smell fancy. I want to make out with myself I smell so good.

I seriously don't think you understand how fucking great I smell.

My scent is intoxicating.

I decided on so magic, for those of you who care.

Moving along.

So I have a tendency to give totally random things totally random names based on the impression said random thing leaves with me. A good example is my Jetson's kitchen. There is also this super hot suit I have that I refer to as my Welcome Back Kotter suit because it is powder blue. You have my word that I rock it with the utmost stylishness, but I can't help but think I look a little bit like my dad at the prom in '75 in it.

I've been mulling over my wardrobe and overall look for the big party on Saturday night and decided the look is going to be: Totally '80s, Totally Hot.

I'm a genius.

Yes, complete with hot-rollered hair and blue eye shadow.

No, it's not a costume party.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Have I mentioned how great I smell?

I know I mentioned we'd discuss the bizarro guest list for Saturday, but I gotta run. How about if I promise to come back tonight and fulfill that?

Love ya'll

5 Comments:

Blogger Arcturus

Describe how you smell. I'm not sure what Vera's Wang smells like.

Re. your '80s party, will you be getting an '80s power-metal-rock band hair do? I'm thinking Whitesnake.

I guess my invitation must've gotten lost in the mail.
:-(
Ah, hell, I couldn't have gotten down there anyway.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Jo

I'll need pictures of your 80's night. Don't forget to back comb the hair up high adding a bottle of hairspray.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Joe

And to think, you told me you lost your mojo.

People without mojo don't rock a powder-blue suit like that.

--
--

And regarding our discussion about my, er, situation, I successfully executed a "keep it casual" plan.

I hope that smooths things over for our wedding and month-long honeymoon at the Grand Wailea Resort in Maui.

Don't cry.

It's OK if you leave the state.

10:10 AM  
Blogger hotlipz

Arc, vera wang smells like a princess apparently.

Jay, it sounds like you have some knowledge in that area.

Oh Joseph, what am I going to do with you?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Joe

Make sweet monkey love?

You could do that with me.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home