Monday, October 01, 2007

Dumb Stuff

Last week was not a good week. It was just the strangest combination of ironic misadventures. For once I am happy to see a Monday. This new week has got to mean better luck for our heroine, Hot Lips. Thursday I'm headed down to Charleston, SC for a 5 day stay at a lovely estate on the ocean to celebrate a bachelorette party. I didn't realize bachelorette parties lasted 5 days and occurred 2 months before the wedding, but since it is resulting in a much needed vacation for yours truly, I won't argue their interpretation of pre-matrimonial celebration etiquette. Of course this little out-of-state, multi-day, celebration is interfering with the purchase of my very own beach estate. I was supposed to close last week, but that got all screwed up. So then I was rescheduled to close on Friday, but I'll be down south stalking Richard C. Davis and doing belly shots in Folly Beach so it has been moved a second time to the following week. So hopefully I'll be getting the keys right around the same time of the first frost of the season. Of course I'm literally booked every weekend between now and late February so it doesn't really matter when I get the keys at this point.

In other news I have a new friend (within the past 5-6 months) that I am madly in love with. Not that kind of madly in love with, but she's incredibly funny and a ton of fun to be around. Are you ready for the kicker? We talk to each other in funny little made up voices and have stupid nicknames for each other. My nickname? Ed.

So gay.

I better end this before I further incriminate myself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous

You have kids now! You can't stroll down to the beach for 5 days!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

Leave it to you to start keeping up your blog regularly once I stopped checking in ... now that I am, you will surely stop.

HotLipz and belly / body shots? Boy, I wish I were there with my cellphone camera. What a blog entry that would make.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Too late, "Ed".

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home