Monday, September 24, 2007

Heart Disease and Homelessness

So the girl child says to me the other day, What if I didn't have a house. To which I explain to her, Well, you would probably be really hot in the summer and really cold in the winter. (SEE! I told you I would be a great mother!) To which she responded, Yeah, I would probably get heart disease.

She must be recently obsessed with homelessness because a few days later we see what appears to be a homeless man walking across a main road where we are stopped at a stoplight and she asks, Is he homesick? To which I reply, Probably. And carsick, too.

There is this lady's blog that I have been reading off and on for years. She just had a baby in July, her first, and now the blog is nothing but baby this and baby that, pictures of the baby, videos of the baby, post after post about the baby. It is driving me insane (because I am still a easily-annoyed child hater at heart). I am just about to delete her from my favorites. I really don't want to turn into her, but as a result, I just don't post. So then I figure posting something, anything, is better than posting nothing at all. But then I think about how annoying this lady has become and I swear not to do that to my hotties. So there's that.

Does anyone else obsess about becoming Britney's life coach? I just can't stop thinking, If I could just somehow fly to California and convince her to listen to everything I say for six months, I would have her back to her former glory. Seriously, I think this often. I'm convinced no one would or could do a better job of getting that wreck of a soul back on track than Hot Lipz. It might just have to be my next project. Hot Lipz, saving the world one lost soul at a time.

Now, if you don't mind, I must go to the grocery store and buy some Lunchables.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

I could SO see you being Brit-Brit's life coach!

You'd straighten her ass out!

...and make her wear panties too! ;-)

post whatever you want...you know we'll read it.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

Hi HotLipz ...

You probably could straighten Britney out, but I don't think you could get her to go to Applebee's or eat a Lunchables. (I had a Lunchables -- the cheese and ham and crackers combo -- for lunch today.)

I agree with Big Pissy -- post whatever the heck you want, you know we'll read it and enjoy it.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home