Saturday, August 18, 2007

Live Nudes, Bitches

How hot is this blog?

Don't cha wish your blog was hot like mine?

Eggsactly.

Big ups to Pixie for the hot new makeover and to Pissy and Monk for the referral.

I think this much fabulousness will only have a positive impact on my blogging frequency.

I have some big news that I *think* I'm going to share with you soon. I've been wavering back and forth as to whether or not to discuss it here, but I think I might just do it. I'm going to sleep on it another night, though, just in case I change my mind. It is my prerogative, after all.

And finally, there is an 82% chance that I'm in love with Elliot Yamin.

10 Comments:

Blogger Arcturus

I do wish my blog was hot like yours. You could teach me, but you'd have to charge ...

Seriously, though, I'm sorry about the text message thing.

Follow Jesus' example and do share this good news ...

9:52 PM  
Blogger Jo

LOVE IT!!!!!

:) I'm all up for good news.. do share!

10:41 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Fuck. If you post the *big news* I won't be able to read about it until I return from vacation on the 26th.

Pixie done you righteous. VHB. Very Hot Blog.

Here's my 3 guesses...

1) You're moving to Detroit to be closer to your true love, Monk.
2) You're with child but it's not the "love child" you've been promising me.
3) You're getting a sex change operation.

6:31 AM  
Blogger hotlipz

Arc, there was no text message thing. No need to be sorry.

Jay, who said it was good news?

Monk, 4) all of the above.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Jo

I only assumed seeing as most people only broadcast good news as opposed to bad. LOL
Then again, you're not most people are you? ;)

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous

ohhh i like this look

i dont know if you should tell or not, you do have a reputation to uphold

what text messaging thing?

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sunny

I LOVE the new look!!! JEALOUS!

9:14 PM  
Blogger KC

Wicked hot looking blog that Pixie did for you. She does great work. I love neon.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Builder Mama

Love the new look. But more than a little scared of the Elliott thing. Is it the new teeth?

7:57 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

This is SO much more you!

Love. It.

....and Yea! Va-jay-jay is BACK!

I've missed he/she/it! :)

p.s. Glad you listened to me for once.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home