Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So Yeah

I think we're going to move. I'm not sure where or why, but Stacey Loves Me needs to find a new home. I'm probably being paranoid, but we've been here for almost a year and it is time to move on. A rolling stone gathers no moss after all.

So this is what I need you to do, send me an email at hotlipslovesyou@gmail.com so I can email you the new link. I think I know the four of you, but for those I don't know, there will be a painless security screening and DNA collection (courtesy of pissy).

If Eve would give me a 1/2 day seminar on how to erase half my blog and make this private and make that disappear, then this might not be neccessary, but she is tight lipped about her security secrets. So we'll have to pack our bags like foster children and keep on keeping on.

Thank you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Some Day is Right Now

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Sorry.

That was me.

Yeah....Eve would be the one to tell you how to do it.

But I'm packing my bags, just in case.

9:01 AM  
Blogger mist1

But, I just got here...

3:49 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

I'm in for the long run. You know how to reach me. Since I'm moderated, just give me the new link in a comment on my blog and I won't publish it.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Nobody

How sad that I am the "in cognito expert". I swear I move blogs more than I have sex... *roll eyes*

me3he2005@yahoo.com

9:06 AM  
Blogger Mustafa Şenalp

ÇOK GÜZEL BİR SİTE.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Joe

You know you better let me know where the new place is, Hot Lips...

10:37 AM  
Blogger Arcturus

Well, Hotlipz, you most definitely can reach me but I'll send you an email all the same.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home