Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Froggy Went A Courtin'

Why is it that every time I turn on the television I see an ad for some new Romantic Comedy with Drew Barrymore as the female lead? Drew is gross. I never got the attraction there. Meg Ryan she is not. Somebody in Hollywood needs to slide over and let me do a little casting.

I think now is the time for me to announce that I am officially the happiest person on Earth now that the sun is consistently shining and my pool is open. As I was spraying myself down with sunblock on Sunday to go outside and scrub patio furniture, the tropical coconut scent of the sunscreen wafted to my nose and I felt my eyes well up. Tears of joy, bitches. If I was smart I'd move off to a tropical island since apparently sun and water is all it takes to make me happy.

I'm so excited because tomorrow I get to go pick up more lilies!

5 Comments:

Blogger Arcturus

I'm very happy for ya, HotLipz! You just need bronzed tan and some iced coffee or a vodka drink beside the pool, and life will be complete!

[You really think I look like my mother?]

4:42 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Damn!

Those lilies are gorgeous!

6:58 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Come on, Drew is hot and cute. Meg Ryan is soooo not happening.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Nobody

those things smell ORGASMIC!!!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Joe

Meg Ryan isn't either. Maybe in 1986, but not now.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home