Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear

Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

Yes, Arcturus, it was one of these in the passenger seat of the Caravan.



I am not sure what has happened to me, but this week I got a serious case of the slackers. I only managed to make it to work three days, and one of those days it was only for a couple of hours. Yesterday I got a call from Dr. M saying that she had a horrible family emergency to attend to so she would be leaving work post haste and joining me in the pool. She doesn't share the same love of floating as I do (I just don't get it) and only dips in the pool quickly to cool off and then immediately climbs back out. So yesterday as I was floating and she was sitting on the side of the pool talking to me, I happened to catch a glimpse of a tuft of yellow pubes poking out of her bikini. Ugh.

People who have the world by the balls and don't seize the opportunity just make me go insane. Dr. M is a case in point. I can't imagine a better scenario than being a hot, blonde doctor (M.D., PhD as she likes to point out). She's 5'9, 125 lbs, C cup boobs, Blonde/blue, nice face, funny, smart, successful, loaded and the bitch doesn't get a bikini wax?!?!? Da fuck?

I give up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy

Sounds like Fuzzy Wuzzy is also an M.D. Phd.

I can't believe you didn't tell her anything.

You'd be doing her a favor.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Pinky Tuscadero

Maybe her husband likes her furry.

7:31 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Some peeps prefer some furrrrr...Grrrrr.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Arcturus

Maybe the pony needs a bikini wax??

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home