Friday, October 12, 2007

Soon Soon Soon

Hello my loyal fuckers.

I'm going to try like the dickens to get my god damn bachelorette wild weekend post up today. But holy shit that's a lot of photos to alter and I'm not exactly photoshop-savvy.

In other news I'm happy to report that depsite the fact that I have recently become a mother and have had to greatly limit my work schedule (9:30 - 3:30 in case you care)that September and October will be my highest grossing months in the five years that I've had my little business going. I attribute it to finally getting the right support staff in place. Did I mention Jo's gone? Yep. She finally retired and I ended up replacing her with 3 new people (2 full timers and 1 part timer) and I think this is the secret sauce to my success. Can I get a witness!?!

Now, if you don't mind, it is 9:30 and we all know what that means, I've got clients waiting for me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Arcturus

Earning good money from clients, some of whom show up at 930AM?? What kind of "clients"??

More importantly, what do you mean you got arrested?! What happened?? I will be disappointed (but I will understand given your busy schedule) if you do not post an entry with pictures of your bachelorette party. Remember that the longer you wait, the less likely it is that such an entry will get written.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

"Soon soon soon ..."

It's been three weeks since you've updated on your blog. Not so soon soon soon!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Joe

Is there any reason to check in here any more?

6:01 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

you gone?

tagged ya if you're around - check my blog

1:35 PM  
Blogger Arcturus

To answer your question Joe -- To paraphrase the refrain in the immortal Amy Winehouse song "Rehab": "I said no, no, no ..."

P.S. I'm not "tagging" you as a way to get you to check in at my blog.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Post something or I won't have sex with you!

12:26 PM  
Blogger DIXIECHICK

Come out, come out wherever you are....

11:41 AM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

I'm with Pissy - post something or I won't have sex with you. Don't tempt me now.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home