Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

I'm home safe and sound.

It was an amazing trip. Really it was. I'm so glad I went because a couple of times I had said to myself, Fuck this, I've got too much on my plate, I'm skipping the five-day bachelorette party. But luckily I didn't listen to myself and packed my shit and went. I have many, many stories to tell which may or may not include meeting Richard C. Davis, getting arrested and partying on a yacht all night long. But unfortunately I came home to a pile of work on my desk, a filthy house and a sick kid so I can only tease you with the existence of said stories. But hopefully life will be back to normal tomorrow and I can grace you with an update then. If it is any consolation, I took lots of pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger DIXIECHICK

Hmmmm....mystery surrounds you. Can't wait to find out what went down...Richard C Davis, huh? I watch his show, occasionally...he reminds me of my ex-father in law....the way he looks I mean..Can't wait to see the pictures.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

The pictures you took are NO consolation unless you actually POST them!

Yeah. That's how it works!

Ya big tease!

7:35 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk

Why not post a bunch of your pics and we'll make up stories we think should go along with 'em?

Doesn't that sound like a fun game?

Yes, I know - I'm a friggin' genius.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home