Saturday, October 06, 2007

Quickie

I made it down to the beach. We had a fun little Cannonball Run/Scavenger Hunt competition on the way down. I, of course, came out victorious.

The house is amazing (and currently on the market for $3 million!) and we are all having a lovely time. I'm taking lots of pictures, or at least I did yesterday and have good intentions to continue throughout the weekend. Of course the only thing that this $3 million dollar beach mansion doesn't have is wireless internet so I'm writing this from dialup. Mother fucker!

So there is that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Builder Mama

But have you seen Richard C. Davis yet?

5:45 AM  
Blogger DIXIECHICK

Can't wait to see the pictures..hotlips....Sounds like you had lot's of fun.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy

Yeah!

What's up with you and Richard C.?

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home